2015 Divorce eNewsletter
As a service to our clients we at Loughmiller Higgins, Attorneys at Law and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- Video: How To Find a Divorce Financial Professional
- 5 Tips for Keeping Your Emotional Thermometer Cool During the Holidays
- How to Create a Parenting Plan That Fits Your Family
- What Happens When One Parent Wants to Move Away with the Children?
- Dating after Divorce? Make Sure You Are Ready!
- Watch: 10 Tips on How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer
- 3 Tips for Surviving the Holidays when Your Parents Divorce
- Determining Your Post-Divorce Expenses
- What’s the Difference Between Co-Parenting and Parallel Parenting?
- Creating the New You After Divorce
- Study: The Effects of Divorce on Aging
- Watch: How Spousal Support (Alimony) Works
- 5 Rules for Introducing a New Partner to Your Kids
- Are you in a Toxic Relationship?
- The 5 Stages of Divorce Recovery
- Women More Likely to Initiate Divorce than Men: Study
- 10 Back-to-School Tips for Families After a Recent Separation or Divorce
- Video: Understanding Your Income During Divorce
- 6 Steps To Forgiving Your Former Spouse for Good
- The Reality of Virtual Infidelity
- Study: Marrying Before Age 32 May Reduce Risk of Divorce
- Watch: 15 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- Top 10 Resources to Learn About Parental Alienation
- Where Do You File for Divorce When Living in Different States?
- Post Divorce Insurance
- Gallup Poll: Moral Acceptance of Divorce on the Rise
- 3 Ways to Divorce: Choose the Right One for You
- 7 Tips to Help Your Teenager Cope with Divorce
- Separation and Divorce Means You Are No Longer a Married Couple
- A Blueprint for Your Future Self: Advice for Overcoming the Trauma of Divorce
- Study: Social Media is the New Marriage Minefield
- Mediation for Self-Preservation
- 7 Key Factors When Negotiating Your Divorce Settlement
- 10 Tips for a Truce on Your Child’s Graduation Day
- 5 Dating Tips for Infidelity Survivors
- Study: Divorce Linked to Higher Risk of Heart Attack
- Do the Next Right Thing
- 6 Tips for Overcoming Psychological Mistakes when Managing Your Money
- Understanding the Financial Impact of Divorce
- Parental Alienation – A Corrosive Legacy
- Couples over 50 are More Likely to Divorce When the Wife Gets Sick
- Choosing a Divorce Process
- Five Financial Considerations before Finalizing Your Divorce
- Top 10 tips for Divorcing Parents
- Feed Your Body and Soul
- Study: Eye-Rolling Spouses may be at Higher Risk of Divorce
- Nourishing your Stressed-Out Brain
- The Wiser Divorce
- Creating Cash Flow during Divorce
- New Partners, Stepparents, and Remarriage
- Is Tracking the American Divorce Rate Really Worthwhile?
- Parenting Responsibly on Your Own
- Breaking Free from Guilt
- Stress Busters
- Is Collaborative Divorce Right for You?
- Study: Marrying Someone Your Own Age Could Reduce Risk of Divorce
- 5 Ways to Keep Children Out of Conflict During Your Divorce
- Military Retirement Benefits and Divorce
- Divorce Your Jewelry
- Living in the Present Moment