2014 Divorce eNewsletter
As a service to our clients we at Loughmiller Higgins, Attorneys at Law and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- Study: Divorce After 50 Rising Despite Looming Retirement
- How Often do Non-Custodial Parents see their Children?
- Staying Calm while Negotiating with Your Ex
- Post-Divorce Financial Checklist
- Advice from Stepkids
- Study: An Expensive Engagement Ring Increases Odds of Divorce
- Managing your Reputation During Divorce
- Considering a Forensic CPA?
- Are You Stuck in the Shame of DIvorce?
- Advice for Grey Divorces
- Making your Case for Spousal Support
- How do I Tell the Kids about Divorce?
- Moving from Panic to Peace during Divorce
- Protecting Yourself from Post-Divorce Bankruptcy
- Divorce Quotes
- Getting Settled
- Working with a Financial Professional
- Ending Abuse
- Shared Parenting Pros and Cons
- Whose Life is it Anyway?
- Study: Rising U.S. Divorce Rate
- Successful Stepfamilies
- Dividing Marital Property
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Should you stay or go?
- Protect Children from Conflict During Divorce
- Moral Acceptability of Divorce Reaches Record Highs
- Knowing if You Should Stay or Go
- Divorce Decorating Checklist: A Primer
- Seven Guidelines for Middle-Ground: Part 3/3
- Coming to Terms: Glossary of Divorce
- Seven Guidelines for Middle-Ground: Part 2/3
- What to Do When Your Kids Don’t Like Your New Partner
- 10 Common Relationship-Sabotaging Behaviours: Part 3/3
- Child Support Overview
- Forgive and Forget
- Watching Movies Together Could Prevent Divorce
- Seven Guidelines for Middle-Ground: Part 1/3
- 10 Common Relationship-Sabotaging Behaviours: Part 2/3
- Your Life After Divorce
- Why Military Families End Up In Divorce
- Children of Divorce More Likely to Drop their Parent’s Religion: Study
- Addicted to the Relationship?
- 10 Common Relationship-Sabotaging Behaviors: Part 1/3
- Yes, divorce, even if you chose it, is a loss
- Financial fairness in divorce: What you need to know
- How to Work with Your Divorce Lawyer
- Tax Tips and Traps
- The Invaluable and Crucial Roles of Mental-Health Professionals in the Divorce Process
- Are You Sabotaging Your Own Relationships?
- Dealing with Conflict
- When Mental Illness Is Real
- What to Expect in the First Stages of Divorce
- Valentine’s Day Tips from Divorce Magazine
- Music Legend Dan Hill Talks Relationships
- Breaking It Off
- Selecting your Professional Divorce Team
- Steering Clear of Financial Landmines
- Setting and Prioritizing Goals and Interests
- The Parent Left Behind
- Take Care of Yourself