Collin County Family Law Attorneys
Every family is unique. Each has its own dynamics, characteristics and — from time to time — its own set of unique problems too. The attorneys at Loughmiller Higgins, P.C., address all of the various problems and legal issues that a family can have and point the way toward workable solutions.
Experienced North Texas Family Law Attorneys
At Loughmiller Higgins, P.C., we represent people throughout the DFW metroplex, providing real solutions individually tailored to the lives and goals of our clients. Our Collin County family law attorneys have more than 49 years of combined legal experience to offer in conjunction with quality service and advocacy in the following types of family law concerns:
- Complex property division
- Business valuations, business ownership and professional practices in divorce
- Retirement plans, investment accounts and QDROs
- Division of benefits and retirement accounts
- Locating hidden assets
- Child custody, visitation and conservatorships
- Special needs children in divorce
- Modification of divorce decrees and orders
- Protective ordersand restraining orders
- Contempt and enforcement of orders
- Alimony and child support
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
In disputed family matters, we stress the importance of communicating to our clients the benefits of resolving their differences through negotiation and settlement, especially in cases where children are involved. Our Texas divorce lawyers can help you understand and use different forms of negotiation and dispute resolution such as mediation or collaborative law to help you arrive at acceptable solutions that will protect you and your children now and in the future.
However, we also strongly emphasize the fact that our lawyers are ready, willing and able to aggressively advocate for them in the courtroom when other methods of dispute resolution are unsuccessful or fail to produce a workable solution.
Call our McKinney, Texas, law offices directly to schedule a consultation or e-mail us with a brief description of your situation and concerns. Our lawyers accept all major credit cards and offer flexible appointment scheduling for your convenience.